when i get bored..

illl biteeeeee....haha nola..aiz today is wesak day.n im extremely missing my home..couldnt go da popular temple back at my hometown..my sis jus text me yesterday that she jus came bc home frm da temple...arrrgghh... and im here sitting in front of my lappy..duno wat s*** i was doin.....man im realy having home sick now...

and even if its holiday...its jus like any other ordinary day for me...so bored..... like my work yesterday..makes me think wat would i would done if im at home nw............

so im goin to do all da silly things today..i wana watch spongebob squarepants and south park series till i vomit..
who say watching does not bring any benefits..huhu each of them have their own famous quotes u no..haha








awwww...arent they are cute..ehem n their quotes are so meaningful..kaka..so hopefully ill survive today by watching all those series..if im not blogging for few days..mean im in icu..haha choi choi..nola means i finally got things to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment