Dear sun seriously u gotta chill abit..

   Oh my God..whats with the weather nowadays..yesterday i dreamt i was eating steamboat at a desert... wat the hell..n i remember waking up with my body soaking wet..well not to that extend, but..i was sweating..my hair was wet...lol..oh god...is the world realy gona end soon???? with this kinda temperature rising each and everyday...disasters will happen frequently..like the tsunami happened in Japan..this is all due to the weather changes..i jus wonder when we all could learn a lesson because of this..cant u all get it???? the mother earth is giving u back for what u have done to her...so please..i beg all the people..those who are reading my blog...or mayb jus making a sneak peak..please save our earth...im very sure u guys are well educated..so it no point of me to start frm the very begining..let us make the change..for the sake of our future generation..*haha ini boleh masuk politik ni...lol

 and now..im at my cabin doin my assignments..barely sit still cause of the heat around me..my eyes were burning...n obviously im getting sun burn each n everyday...aiz..hopefully it wont come to the extand wer my clothes could get burnt when i walk under the extreme heat frm the sun in future..omg..lol

damn..i realy feel like eating ice cream now..omg..

do u no that the Mc donald's Sundae ice cream is from snow man's poop?? nah jus kidding

omg..my old time favorite when i was smaller..hehe mean younger..da 20 cent pop ice..i missed it so much..espeacially now..arrggghhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment