huhu..

  today, i jus reach klang..the place im gona do my practicals..wat a long damn exhausting journey..the whole journey was full of traffic jams..v depart from our hous..(i mean me n my cousin sis) arnd 1pm..we were supposed to reach arnd uno..lik 4 to 5pm..but unluckily it delayed till 9pm coz of the traffic jam..my butt was killing me.. n the  weather did not help either..its rains non-stop,n i barely c the road v were takin..but thank god..luckily, v reached home..safe n sound..(* cant help myself frm complainin) hehe

 so guess..this is it..im all alone now..have to be the lone ranger..dont know wat awits me the next day... im so not ready but i cant wait for it...hope everything goes well...hope my first day of my practicals goes well.. not as planned..but uno..something that will make me wana continue for the next day onwards..praying for it.. wish me luck guys!!^^

 

No comments:

Post a Comment