first day of my practical

  well the title itself explains everything..first day..the nervous feeling..so many question ran through my head.. heart beat rising..lol almost hard to be myself for the first time..as told by my fren the day before, which is to relax n be calm.. i obviously din listen to her.. like preparing myself for the battle field of the century..

  luckily for me..the place im working is jus a walking distance for me..so i could jus wake up at 7am n still can makid on time of my work. the place im working is a hospital, the name: Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah.. ya mus be wondering y am i ther? i am trained under the clinical waste management department, under Radicare Sdn. Bhd...

  din expect that on my first day itself i was assigned to do something hard..after briefing i was brought to the clinical collection n cleaning department. The fun part was my supervisor called all the staff around the department n introduce me to them..wa felt like a vip..huhu..but the not-so fun part is when all the staff started to cal me..'Puan'..lol do i look that old??...but what the hell...i kinda get used to it..

  wat was i been doin on the first day? this time i was assigned to folo one of the worker to learn about their work routine..whic oso means that i had to be one of the to experience it..haha ok..i ok with it..she is a nice women..fogoten her name btw..i followed her wad to wad..ehem collecting clinical waste@ garbage..lol everywer i went people kept asking weather im the new worker..kaka looks like im one of the collecter there.. i learned how to use the big garbage bin..u no the big ones with wheels.. damn it was heavy..
but i had fun..learned to work hard..i was like exhausted at the end of the day but the woman who being my trainer..fuh..like it was nothing to her..wasnt tired at all..haha solute her man..

  wait wait all the hard part has its fun part too..i get to c so many gud looking man doctors around haha.. obivously they wont even bother me cause i looked like one of the 'garbage' collector, but who cares.. huhu its for me to 'cuci mata'..hehe..n..n..i thought i was alone for the whole training thingy..until i saw my frens frm the biomedik course appear at the main office..wa..guess im never left alone..hehe

  so im back home now..hopefully tomolo will be fun as today..is not that im not happy with wat im doin, its quite challenging for me..hopefully i have enough courage to help me hold on till the end of my training..

the dustbins that each and every part of ward has

the plastic bags that need to use for the waste

the place where the cleaning of the dustbins take place

nah..the big dustbins with wheels i was talking about..jus handling one of them get me exhausted..lol

the place wher all the collection bins are gathered

1 comment: