doom of boredom..

well...cant believe i survived today..omg..im having THAASOPHOBIA..in other word, fear of boredom..omg.. neva in my life i could imagine ending up in this kinda situation..neva see that coming..who thought of it btw.. hmm i spent my time looking at the time..the wall the people..lol..like somekinda beggar..onli thingy i was begging for work..aiz..


  if i knew my supervisor will be holiday today..well of course im in too...coz i had a bad stomachache yesterday..huhu..its like needles poking my whole abdomen..omg..n that point of time..i realy missed my mum.. i was thinking wat she would do is she was around..im already 22 plus now..but still i realy do her to take of me.. huhu...i barely could sit up straight..took like 4 tablets of gastric tablets, but..nah..it wont give a damn... finally i took 2 tablets of panadols..n then..i slept off..erm around 4am i guess..aiz if i knew..i would jus taken my mc leave at home rather of getting bored ther...

if im at home...

   And when i get bored, alot things would run trough my head..some are totally nonsense..but most of it brings back all the memories..some of it i thought i get rid off...n some when im trying to..but it wont jus work out anyway..c omg..all of a sudden im emo again..arggghh.here v go..
        
time realy makes me think..when im alone i wonder why


 Although i knew this wont bring me any far..but i duno..myb i jus haven get the wake up call yet.. something that will make me realize that nothing gona happen..n never will b..not all fairy tales have a happy ending, do they... i guess mine too..at least i tried..all was left for me to is wait..or wait till i realize the tru reality.. enuf for me to let it all go..im so sory my dear heart, i have done so much damage to u..u dont deserve it.. u deserve to be happy..ill promise u..u wont b suffering anymore..myb the best way to not have a BROKEN HEART, its to pretend u dont have one...


sometimes im scad..am i realy not important..am i easily forgotten? isit thats y i have to remind that i actually do exists..have u forgotten ? wat i can do to make u think about me...alwiz.. myb it will never be..  myb im jus another normal person..not special..myb thats y im easily ignored and forgotten...

omg..am i having this ???


wat if....  
or mayb its jus

No comments:

Post a Comment