hmmm.. wat to blog..wat to blog about..huhu..obviously im out of ideas but hey even i have no idea to ryte.. i could make a sentence out of it..saying i duno wat to ryte..lol ( please ignore all the above, the writer was out if her mind for minutes there).. myb blogging isint my kinda thing..uno like u got to blog each and every day..n u just so many stories..granma stories..jus to show that u are an active blogger..all this are done for fame..hahaha



n then u keep taking pictures of urself, and finding interesting pictures on ur blog..so the that people would evetually will be interested and will come back for more..sometimes.. i feel like this blogging things are are more to get people's attention rather than being ourselves..u no..like desperately looking for people attention so the next day u will become the "buah mulut" means popular..

                   

so im hope i am not in the desperate list..hehe who knows the person who kutuk about this..is the person who atcually good at it..haha..
its already a month over ive been away from my famili..b Fathers day is jus around the corner....but still im here..n i still be here till im done with my practicals..n luckily today is sat n im gona sleep like pig till noon.. hehe i can n i could do it..yeah....i missed home so much..u can never feel anything like home..full love.. secured.. u can look at ur worst n no one will care bout hw u look like....hehe

i love u all....
 im missing all the fun i had with my family..i missed getting scolded by my mum for not doin the house chores..hehe,here..wa..i become so undisciplined person..n uncoordinated person..do watever i like.. sleeping like a pig, getting up late..eat whenever i wanted..left my clothes for days in the pail without washing it..although its sunny outside..haha..if at home..im definitely could hear the music..

 i missing the times that i will not think of spending any of my penny when my parents are around.. about food especially about food..hehe i could jus get anything i wanted..and for other stuffs..all i have to do is to show my innocent face..n could get da money...haha, here erm..i have to think of every penny im spending..omg.. every single cents counts..at least i learnt how to save money..sory dad n mum for being irresponsible child..huhu..its ok..sure theyll forgive me wan..haha

  i cant wait to go back n meet u guys..yeah..im waiting for my practicals to over..then il be on my way to my lovely hometown..yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment