gud nite..i miss you..

its time for me to say good night..as tomolo is monday..arggh..hate mondays..kills the mood in me.. im gona indulge to my bed soon..but my heart isnt feeling right now..i duno y it is all of a sudden..im starting to miss him again..y all this have to happen..


ya i guess i realy do miss him alot..i duno why..is like i could not wake up from dreaming..he jus make me feel so complete..when i am so angry..he will jus melts me down..i miss those things..please..dont foget about me..i alwiz thinking about u here...


sometimes i wonder..if i din text u, din even call..will u ever realize?? will u call to ask if i was ok..n the most importantly will u tell me that u actually missed me too???its ok..watever it is, its never be ur fault..it will alwiz be mine..im not good enuf for u..i dont have each criteria that u wanted..myb its jus me..im imperfect..i fail to win over ur heart..to u,im jus a friend..mayb thats y it does not effect u at all..


the onli thing i could do now..is to jus dream..n continue dreaming..thats the onli way..i could be happy without facing the reality that hurts..even forawhile will be enough for me..good nite n sweet dreams to you.. i miss you..

No comments:

Post a Comment