Daddy's Day...^^

 Today is father's Day and im not there to celebrate with him..wa like this things have become a normal thing for me..huhu..my dad is a one kinda man..wana no why?? hehe obviously he is the onli patient man in the house..my sister, me n even my mum..often gets pissed off so fast n will show it..but my dad..he jus..erm..like watever..hehe but when he got mad...he wont exactly show it to us..but he will jus take his motorbike n leave the house.. for a ride..that time ill no he is very mad..omg..then wen he got home..everyone of us will remain silent until he speaks up..then we will no that he is ok..means not angry anymore..haha

 my dad is a good cook..i love his cooking, my mum cooks too but my dad is special in his own way..so, occasionally my house would had some quarrels between these two master chefs..like my dad prefer in his way, but my mum prefer the other way round..so to settle this..hehe ill be the judge for them, coz my job is to eat haha..but oftentimes my dad wins..*oops sory mum..

   my dad is a chinese man..but he is good in speaking in tamil and even read and write in tamil language without atcually goin to school for it..wow how awesome is that..hhehe ppsst between u n me..this is how he tackles my mum..haha..

  my dad is kinda popular in my hometown..wana no y? coz he atc sings in tamil too...he joins a band and sings for occasion like weddings, dinner n so on..n people loves his singin..so mostly people knew him.. ehem bangganye saya..

  being the leader of the famili, my dad realy works hard..but he will not complain about it..but i know when i look his face, i could c his tiredness n exhaustion frm work..thanks dad for everything, i wish i could repay u..but i could not repay u the amount of love u had showered me..

  " IF UR MUM SAYS NO, GO TO UR DADhhehe..this il awiz do... they alwiz say im daddy daugther when i prefer to ask him rather than my mum..hehe i likela..y?coz i no he trust me..


  

2 comments: