crazy stuffs...can go mad with this guys.. 24/6/11

what i was doin on the day?? on the morning after the briefing, i was call upon my "other" boss..thats what my fren teased me..he was atc a mechanical engineer..nothing to do with me right, but i was helping him to do his work order n stuff..but okla..when i have nothing to do..helping him will full fill those free time.. he was saying.. Lim, nanti tolong saya ye...pukul 10 macam tula..i like..ok no prob...hehe my fren watching frm far n giggling.. wei boss kamu rindu kamula..lol

  then he asked me..wana escape onot..later follow us to do some work at da roof top of the 8th level building of the hospital..cool le..alwiz waiting to do some exploration..onli with our tags..we could go almost anywer in the hospital..hehe..who else could go??no wan..yeah so i obviously dowana miss the chance to go..i wana see the view of klang frm the roof top..hehe so i waited for the time to come..

after lunch..n around 4pm..my fren finally ask me, hey wana go out d?yeah of course..then he told me that atc its not for work..v jus wana take pic at the roof top..jokingly..so i thought its jus a joke..so i went off with them... wearing my proud unimap jacket..during this hour of time the ward will be restricted for visitors to visit..but for us..haha..v are radicare officers..as known by the guards ther..we jus went in while others watchin and waiting..lol..how cool was that..hehe..

so for the first time i been to the doctor's on call room..wher i could c all the pizza's boxes n kfc boxes in the trash..wait..are they like partying??? erm any way..hehe i dun care about it..we went straight to da roof top..wow i love those scenery from there..i could c the whole klang frm here..it was beautiful..onli thing is its was damn hot ther..i mean.of course when u get direct sunlight without any shades..but i dont care..haha

i so anxiously brought out my camera jus to find it dead..lol..wat the heck no battery..n my buddies are like posing...haha sory guys..so have to use khairul's handphone to take our pics..hehe
although it was realy burning hot..it doesnt seemed to stop us frm enjoyin ourselves..hehe..used all the maximum time until its time to go back..haha naughty la v all..

view from the other side of the roof


hehe jus edited for fun..


my own stunt..wuakaka





at the pathway of the doctor's on call room..omg my eyes...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment