here i am..

Dear blog, its been awhile since I posted something.. its not that im bz or anything, it’s the internet connection in my hostel does not allow me to do so.  Aiz..but finally, here I am..

Life has a different kind of joke for me, u know..coz i don’t get it…it’s a very strange journey of life if u ask me..met many different kind of peoples..those I already knew so long, those whom I jus met, n those whom I thought I knew them..it does make a lot of different u know, especially  when some who u  just knew turn into somebody  important to ur life, and some who u knew all the while turns into strangers in a split second..

 It does happen to everyone..we alwiz wished it was the other way round, when v already make them as priorities in our life..and then v realized v were jus an option for them. And it will come to a part where there will no point of holding on but jus had to let it go..coz its not worth it.


As for me, I cant be someone that others presume or expect me to be. So, im alwiz thankful for those people who decided to stay even if I show them the real me..so special thanks to my friends who are there for me through thick n thin..i realy appreciate u guys a lot.. and i really like to thank 3 person in my life who realy cared about me, telling me that evrything is gona be fine, letting me know that they will alwiz be there when i nid some1 i nid to talk to..although i will be crapping all the while..

These few days realy thought me a lesson of something i should realy open my eyes for..whic is not all will happen according to ur way, coz HE(*GOD) alwiz have different plan for us. Thats y everything happens for a reason.. but jus sometimes I feel, is it for good? And will I ever no that’s the reason behind it?

Well time will be the perfect answer, they told me to be patience, let the time heal the wounds, sometimes it does hurt when it heals itself , y not? When u try to stick back those broken pieces, its like trying to fix a broken glass…it will jus make me feel like..


Although we wished all of these would never happened, somehow it does happens without us being conscious about it..we might think theres nothing wrong until the truth reveals..truth that hurts, truths that will end all this in jus words..

Its funny why am I not angry of any of this, it so hard for me to be angry after what being done to me.. but one thing for sure, its jus made my feelings become stronger than ever, mayb im a fool, dumb…I duno, u name it..but somehw I do enjoy this feelings.. I realy do..its so hard to explain it but its like the Eminem song u know, “jus gona stand there and watch me burn, that’s alright because I like the way it hurts”  or mayb… I jus learnd how to forgive and forget..no hard feelings..because I knew it’s no point arguing over it….

So, I jus have to continue smiling, bringin myself  up together..but the feeling will alwiz be the same, immortal, theres nothing I could do about it ..so, I guess the best way to lead a happy life is not to expect anything in return..u jus give it away.. so I hope..


No comments:

Post a Comment