CnY at home...

This year's chinese new year will be difference than the previous years..y? coz v r celebrating at our new house, ok its kinda lame but ya,im getting excited this year more than ever..
  This time, i do feel i've done less work than usually, since it new house, theres not much cleaning stuff to be done(atc thats was the best part) because if not, we really have spent a room a day..pheww = =".
Despite all the gud stuffs, i still do miss my old house, the scenery behind the house..with exotic animals, seriously..the snakes,the lizards..how i missed them..but when safety become priority, we have to leave 'them' behind..
   Started the day with helping my parents when their cooking for the prayers, for my late grandparents,late aunt and uncle. Didnt help much atc, jus cut things here n there ( im a bad cook,aiz *sigh)
after the prayers finished at around 1pm, well as usuall my uncontrolled temptation overcome my patience to wait for lunch..erm..in simple word, i jus grabbed on of the roasted chicken meat before anything.. feels like its calling me..'eat me, eat me.im juicier than ever' lol..please forgive me..
now decoration time..be4 that i jus been wondering around, and took some photos of the things in da hous.. and guess what i 'sempat' edit it..kaka

No comments:

Post a Comment