new year resolutions...

    yeah..i get it,its kinda late for new year resolutions right, almost a month over now..but its ok,for me,its never to late for anything, never to late to change, never to late to start all over again, never too late to say' i love u'  to loved ones(ehem), see for example, i finally started my own blog..(after years of years of planning)..so i guess u know what does it meant by "its never too late"..
well i believe in second chances, coz God is pointing out what we had missed in the first place..for this year, well, obviously im gona b a better person..its not that im so mean in the past, but jus to improve on myself..

hmm..well those are some of the things i had in mind, lets come to the more realistic stuff;
ah swan's new year resolution:
  • less gossiping (erm the hardest part, but ill give a try)
  • study more, facebook less (...mus foce myself )
  • loose weight..(arrgh gluton here n ther)
  • sleep early..haha
  • laugh more like a girl ( as told by my dad, y whats wrong with my laughter??)
  • find true love( okla not true love, but al least find some1 who realy loves me..^^)
so i guess i have to work on it then..hehe ill update with myself with how far i have done to reach it... wish my luck guys..

No comments:

Post a Comment