CnY at home paRt 2..

 Ok, this second part of 'CnY at Home' is the second day of cny, which was yesterday, the whole day was bz till i haven have the time too update my blog, well of course i had alot of fun yesterday,with my frens came by, my relatives from my daddy's side and my mother's side, not forgetting my sister's and my brother's friend who also came by to brighten up the celebration.

  Woke up around 11am after being scolded by mum ( i no, its kinda late, but its still consider early as i slept around 4am..*onlining, hehe) so after freshen up myself, took my 2 in 1 meal ( breakfast and lunch) since its kinda late for breakfast.. lunch was superb!! this wat we can get when all the greatest chef in the house come together and work as team, hehe so obviously i don't want to kepo ther in the kitchen? i jus wait to eatla..hehe

  Whats for lunch? we had Indian style cuisines hehe.. dhal, mutton kicap( haha duno hw to say in english), and few dishes more..the mutton was the best, since my dad is the one prepared it, everything; the spiciness, the tenderness of the meat was perfect..muahh thanks daddy!!

 The lunch finished at around 3pm, huuh..still long way to go for the dinner, i thought i can just wonder around and watch movies but nonono, my mother have something in her mind. "swannnnn....girllllllllll!!!" aha, i no from the tone of her voice, she definitely wanted me to do something.

  Ok,i know,i know, im a bad girl, but not that bad ok..i went to her and helped her out, washed those dishes, swept the floor and took the dried clothes..see im not that bad at all..nyek nyek ^^

   Ermm..wait, wat i was doin after that? cant remember, but i remember i end up making wantan!!i especially asked my dad to do it,coz my friends are crazy for it..not jus this year, but every year, especially during chinese new year, they will only drop by if wantans are served..lolx..

   Well, of course i wont tell anyone the secret or the recipe of the dish, but i can tell u, my dad's wantans are the best!!hehe, just the wantans skin are bought from the market, so about the skins you guys can deal with the market aunty..huahuahua(evil laugh).

 After half way filling those wantans, my mum came running to the kitchen (well not atc running, but fast walking) saying.."hey your aunt all come d"..i like 'what???, hey i haven bath,lol, and i smell like meat..haha, nola, i just look terrible..  They are from my dads side, so i just said, "halo aunty,kong hei fatt choi"..hehe, and escaped to have a bath..

  After awhile my friends came, invited them and asked to 'chop' place outside, they were like; oh, ok master..haha"

  Now come to the dinner part, huhu awesome!! the food was delicious, specially ordered from my daddy's friends catering service, although we had some disagreement on the menu, but its ok, i forgive him, (kaka..) we had briyani rice, sweet and sour chicken, mix vegetables, mutton, lychee drink on our menu, so its was quite nice, my friends doesn't mind on the menu, all they wanted was wantans!!they took it once the got place to sit..luckily my dad kept some especially for them, so he took the bowl of wantans to the guests before they finished it!!(psssst>> sory friends,hehe)

    This day, we also celebrated our friend's birthday, since most of the "geng" was around. She was overwhelmed but 'saje' control 'cool' haha...hope u will have all your wishes come true Carol!!!

    Poker timeeee!!! since we were bored, we played some poker game which is the '21' game. Wanted to be the chonker..but sort of money, so my cousin brother took over, wa guess what, he really did win alot money, why not, if the 'Ace' kept going to him, and "bomb" kept bombing me..lol, most of us used the angpau money given by my dad, haha its ok he wont mind, he even gave me extra money for me to become the next chonker..lol

     Had few games, and its time for them to go back, owhh i hate goodbyes..what to do, i can't invite them for a sleep over, since my house is not that big,haha..but it was fun, love them alot, so see u guys next time..mmmuahh!! xoxo

prayers for my late grandparents


relatives from my dad's side ^^
FoooooooDDDD!! from catering..hehe^^ delicious
relatives from my mum's side ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment