Me..life..random..



1. sometimes i wished i am perfect..but i realize its not fun to be perfect at all..u gotta make mistakes so u can learn frm it.. n mayb someday it will bring smile on ur face when u look back..



2. what if v do have solution for all problems..life will be meaningless, ait??



3. life have thought me a lesson.. having high expectation will eventually disappoints me in the end.. n eventually breaks my heart n ill cry myself to sleep.. so il live with no expectation.. no forcing people..no waiting.. no hurting.. n no disappointment.


4. if u cant get what u wanted.. try satisfy with what u get...n u will learn to appreciate things more..



5. till now ill be wishing upon the stars to hear me out..n ill wish the one furthest  coz it might be the nearest to GOD, n when my wishes come true.. it will be the prettiest stars in the universe..^^

6.  i believe money cant buy all..some comes free..without v asking for it..so cherish them


7. i din born to please everyone.. so if ure not satisfied with me..that wont be my F***kin problem..wuahahaha


8. this definitely will piss me off..



9.i love watching cartoons, animations..fantasies, so wat, they are not meant for small kids onli k..they do teach lessons u know...like the saying; growing old is mandatory, growing mature is an option..hehe


10. like any other girls, i do dream about my prince..one day ur prince charming will come but mine..jus..nah..


11. i do have a negative side in me..haha wat to do not perfect wat.. if someone pisses me off..forever i wont give a damn..no matter how hard they tries to please me especially when i know they are faking it.... but some myb ill considerate with T & C applies..hehe.


12. sometimes i alwiz wonder,why doin the right thing will be the hardest thing i ever had to do..y cant it be done it in my way..cant i be selfish for once a while..


13. i wished i could read whats goin on in people's mind..so i wont be puzzled, confused, anxious waiting for the answer..that in the end...it doesnt matter anymore..


14. people hold onto memories so badly coz they believe memories cant change the way it made them feel, when people does...



15. the saddest thing that can happen is when one falls in love while the other wants nothing more then friendship..its the same when u sitting next to the person who means a world to u knowing that u mean nothing to them..sucks :(

hmmm..i thinks thats enough for now..getting more emo later..hehe.. but wateve it is..this is wat my feelings about.. about me..n life lessons..to be continued soon..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment